As international brokers, Walker Property Spain offers some of the highest service levels in the Spanish real estate sector.
Our current Fly to Buy service has been honed over a decade of working in Spanish real estate and is the most innovative and comprehensive available.
It covers 200,000 new and resale properties controlled by most Spanish banks and the Governmental Sareb “Bad Bank”.
- We offer more bargain properties in more places than any one-stop source in Spain and provide ”hassle-free” viewings organised with our local affiliate property professionals.
- We guide you around the pitfalls of euro mortgages, legally required NIE certificates, not quite legal properties, Spanish bank accounts and through the changing scenarios of the Spanish real estate sector to fully legal ownership of a carefully purchased property in Spain.
- We help buyers to be fully organised with advance NIE certificate, mortgage pre-approval, property shortlist, registration for bank property, a well-planned viewing itinerary.
- We are fully transparent with property sources, banks and buyers and this means no client has ever lost a deposit or been financially disadvantaged by our advice or actions.
- We always recommend buyers to use a reliable local Spanish solicitor to check purchase contracts, registry deeds, mortgage terms and every detail of the conveyancing process.
In most cases our Fly to Buy service is entirely free to buyers as we receive a broker’s fee from the developer or property owning bank. Where bank prices or offers exclude fees/commissions, buyers incur a Purchase Management Fee (PMF) of €3,500 on property purchases up to €150,000 and additional 1.5% thereafter. We will tell you in advance which of your shortlisted or viewed property incurs a PMF.
PMF is not necessarily an “additional cost” because we provide, essentially, cost saving advice and submit successful offers on prices and negotiate improved mortgage terms based on our business volumes. A negotiated hefty price discount and a slice off the mortgage interest rate can easily produce enough savings to cover a PMF. Plus we’ll get you discounts on legal fees, currency rates, furniture, Sky satellite TV as part of our ongoing after-purchase support.
What our buyers say about Fly to Buy
Our service is geared to buyer interests and we use our market experience and firepower to make sure you get the best possible deal, matching the detailed brief we ask you to provide from the outset. Our buyers tell us we are “Professional”, “Accurate”, ”Knowledgeable” and “Absolutely fantastic” :
DEDICATION “We have to compliment Nick who was absolutely fantastic and is a real credit to his profession. His knowledge of the area his contacts and personality and dedication to ensuring we made the most of our visit will stay with us forever. I would also like to thank you for your professionalism and knowledge of the industry.” – Mr & Mrs Owen-Jones
UNBEATABLE. “Because you helped us to get all the paperwork in place before going to Spain we were able to spend more time inspecting your amazing properties. Our apartment is even better than might have imagined and the price was unbeatable.” – Mr & Mrs Johnson
HAPPY. “Happy days in Spain with your friendly experts. Now happy years enjoying our very own place in the sun.” – Mr & Mrs Böhm
HELPFUL. “We were spoilt for choice with great bargains everywhere we were taken. Your wonderful Fly to Buy service and the bank people were just so very helpful.” – Jan Alvarsson