Property ID : PD_Royale 000607
For Sale €6,500,000 - Detached Villa
Marbella villa for sale at Sierra Blanca, perfectly located in the very best neighbourhood of Marbella, is rated as one of the most important trophy homes on the Costa del Sol and a “Must Have” for a rich and famous buyer.
The 7-bedroom luxurious Marbella Villa Royale, designed and built by Melvin Villaroel Roldan, one of the world’s most prominent architects, occupies the best plot on the gated Sierra Blanca Estate with views across Puerto Banús to Gibraltar and Africa. The centre of Marbella is just minutes away, as is the world famous Puerto Banús.
Priced at €6.5M, reduced from €7,950,000, the villa could be a walk-in purchase as the contents, with the exception of the luxury cars in the three garages, can be purchased optionally. There is over one million Euros worth of hand-made Italian furniture, fixtures and furnishings which are optional.
More than €1 million spent on extra comforts at Marbella Villa Royale
- Marble from the King of Saudi Arabia’s private quarry
- 11-seat HD cinema with electric seats and full-size bar
- 9 marble-clad bathrooms
- Gold plated bathroom fittings
- His and hers ensuite bathrooms and dressing rooms
- Heated swimming pool of 73 m2
- Techno Olympic Games gym
- Specially designed hand-made furniture
- Italian silk curtains throughout
- Air-con and underfloor heating
- 8-person Jacuzzi and sauna
- Two Gaggenau equipped kitchens
- Bose sound throughout the villa
- Guest and staff suites
This Marbella villa sale includes a triple garage, large swimming pool, cinema and gym. A simply magnificent luxury modern style villa that is totally private, no shared drive to the large walled and fenced flat plot. It is exquisitely furnished, with marble from the King of Saudi Arabia’s own private quarry, gold plated fittings, silk curtains and hand-made furnishings.
Two fully equipped kitchens with Gaggenau appliances, fantastic state-of-the-art sound proofed home cinema room with, HDOH projector, computerised sound system, 11 tiered electric seating and fully equipped bar, Techno gym, (as used in the Olympics), 8-person indoor Jacuzzi and Sauna.
Large lounge with separate dining room, fantastic master bedroom suite with fireplace, his and hers bathrooms, dressing room and incredible terrace with stunning views. Bose sound system, air-con and under floor heating throughout the entire house.
Garage for 3+ cars. full guest suite, staff room with en-suite, covered terrace, courtyard, immaculately lawned garden with beautiful 73 m2 pool.
Villa Royale Features at a glance:
- Category: Luxury, Reduced, Resale.
- Sizes: Built: 1,047m2 Plot: 1,894m2 Terrace: 138m2.
- Spec: Beds: 7 Baths: 9.
- Location: Close to golf , close to sea , urbanisation orientation is south
- Condition: Excellent.
- Pool: Private, Heated.
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Hot A/C, Cold A/C, Fireplace, U/F Heating, U/F/H Bathrooms.
- Views: Sea , Mountain, Panoramic, superb sea views to Puerto Banús, Med coast, Gibraltar and Africa.
- Facilities: Covered Terrace, Fitted Wardrobes, Solarium, Satellite TV, ADSL, Gym, Games, Storage utility Rooms, En-suite Bathrooms, Marble Flooring, Jacuzzi, Bar, Double Glazing, Staff Quarters.
- Furniture: Optional purchase.
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted.
- Garden: Private, Landscaped
- Security: Entry Phone, Alarm System, 24 Hour Security.
- Parking: Garage for 3+ cars.
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water, Telephone.
- Running costs: Community fees €3,480 pa ( €290 pm ); Basura Tax €200 pa; IBI Fees: €4,148 pa
Sierra Blanca, Marbella is the place to be
Sierra Blanca is an upmarket, restrained residential area of luxury villas, in the hills just above Marbella. Both locations enjoy a micro-climate that has attracted new residents and tourists to the area known Marbella Golden Mile, the coastal area between the Marbella Club and Puerto Banús.
Sierra Blanca is just a few minutes away from the international amenities of Marbella, unlike other similar urbanisations, that require a long drive for day to day shopping or leisure pursuits. Sierra Blanca takes its name from the Sierra Blanca mountain range, of which La Concha, the mountain that towers above this urbanisation, is part.
Views are breathtaking in every direction and all services and amenities are conveniently located in the nearby town centre of Marbella. The position on the foothills of the beautiful La Concha mountain provides protection from the winds and keeps the temperature degrees higher in winter and degrees lower in the summer.
The views from the development are over Marbella town and the Mediterranean Sea. You can see for miles on a clear day. The famous Rock of Gibraltar and the mountains of Morocco can be seen clearly.
Melvin Villarroel Roldan, the architect of Marbella Think of landmark names on the Costa del Sol frequented by the rich & famous and you will undoubtedly discover over seventy designed by the same Marbella Architect, the late, Melvin Villarroel. Place names such as; the Puente Romano Hotel and Marbella Club Hotel on the Golden Mile, the luxurious residential complexes of, Torre Bermeja, Estepona and La Alzambra, Puerto Banús, the Tiki-Tano Beach Club Restaurant in Estepona and the Las Brisas Golf Resort in Nueva Andalucia are all synonymous with the Bolivian born Architect. His name is also engraved on other fine resorts around the world, but few are aware that he also designed and built a limited number of stunning individual residences, including the elegant Villa Royale, which must rate as one of the most exclusive properties on the Costa del Sol. Villa Royale, just minutes from the heart of Marbella, with the mountain of La Concha, Sierra Blanca in the background and superb views looking out to Puerto Banús, Gibraltar and the Mediterranean Sea is the prime example of his legacy. Courtesy: Architectural Elegance Magazine
Do you require a mortgage?
Our Mortgage 100 team can help you get the finance you need! We have 100% mortgages for Spanish bank bargain properties. Contact us today!